The night shots came out really good with your flash didn't they and I can just hear those bubbles going plop. Love the kookaburra's or are they kingfishers. Was at Joannes today and the kookaburra's where laughing their heads off, they then flew away but we could hear this baby one practising his laugh, Jo quickly got her camera, he was fat and all fluffed up and giving this hoarse little chuckle. They remind me of dad
The night shots came out really good with your flash didn't they and I can just hear those bubbles going plop. Love the kookaburra's or are they kingfishers. Was at Joannes today and the kookaburra's where laughing their heads off, they then flew away but we could hear this baby one practising his laugh, Jo quickly got her camera, he was fat and all fluffed up and giving this hoarse little chuckle. They remind me of dad
ReplyDeleteI love your bird photo,and great to see the family shots, I didn't get to get any this year.
ReplyDelete