Thursday, May 3, 2012

LANDSCAPE

TAKEN AT 800 THE DAY WAS NOT THE BEST BUT WANTED TO GET THE PICTURE AS WAS A WAY FROM HOME

1 comment:

  1. Sharon I like this photo, the flax in the foreground adds interest, but the mountain in the background is the highlight. The fact that it is not distinct gives it a brooding look. I like the fact that you have it in the bottom half on the photo too and the grey sky adds to the mood. did you try it in 100 it in 100 iso as well, if not, next time try it in several different settings and compare the colour and sharpness. Was your aperture in f2 or low number, it looks as if it was, if your aperture is in the low numbers i.e. f2 your subject is in sharp focus and background out of focus. Ring me when you have time and I will explain it as I was taught.

    ReplyDelete