I like this Sharon it is very zen like, I like how you have captured the light and shadow giving a good dimension, nice placement of the pillars, sometimes if you crouch down you can get more sky in but the water is really lovely in this one
I like how you have taken this, the pillars have made a nice frame.
Very nice. The pillars make you wonder where in the world it was taken.
I like this Sharon it is very zen like, I like how you have captured the light and shadow giving a good dimension, nice placement of the pillars, sometimes if you crouch down you can get more sky in but the water is really lovely in this one
ReplyDeleteI like how you have taken this, the pillars have made a nice frame.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. The pillars make you wonder where in the world it was taken.
ReplyDelete