aww so beautiful, would love a cat. nicely composed with looking to the side of you
what a neat cat, its hard to photograph cats I think, mostly they look badtempered but he doesnt, is he your?
yes he's my boy
Beautiful photo. I remember taking photos of him when I was staying with you and sometimes it is hard to get their eyes open and bright and you have done that. One of my most favourite photos of yours.
thank you took hours
aww so beautiful, would love a cat. nicely composed with looking to the side of you
ReplyDeletewhat a neat cat, its hard to photograph cats I think, mostly they look badtempered but he doesnt, is he your?
ReplyDeleteyes he's my boy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. I remember taking photos of him when I was staying with you and sometimes it is hard to get their eyes open and bright and you have done that. One of my most favourite photos of yours.
ReplyDeletethank you took hours
ReplyDelete