love that green in Phil's cardie, it really stands out aye, these are all nice. I think Phil looks great in trousers, I know she doesn't think she does, but she was blessed with the Johnson legs
yea and I was blessed with the no bum too.I love all these ones. And the gardi is more mustard, I think I wore it every day in Gisborne also the same scarf too. Its easy to spot me in all the photos we had taken.
love that green in Phil's cardie, it really stands out aye, these are all nice. I think Phil looks great in trousers, I know she doesn't think she does, but she was blessed with the Johnson legs
ReplyDeleteNice photos
ReplyDeleteyea and I was blessed with the no bum too.I love all these ones. And the gardi is more mustard, I think I wore it every day in Gisborne also the same scarf too. Its easy to spot me in all the photos we had taken.
ReplyDelete