Thats gorgeous Sharon, what a lovely thoughtful gift. I am on Kirsty's internet at the moment, I am able to use the internet at the library for free as I am a senior. Just need to get myself sorted and go around with the necessary information. Then I hope to get my blog up and working again. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Donna said she had a lovely lunch at your place and I hope dinner at Traceys went well too. Love you
Thats gorgeous Sharon, what a lovely thoughtful gift. I am on Kirsty's internet at the moment, I am able to use the internet at the library for free as I am a senior. Just need to get myself sorted and go around with the necessary information. Then I hope to get my blog up and working again. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Donna said she had a lovely lunch at your place and I hope dinner at Traceys went well too. Love you
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful, shes very talented. xxx
ReplyDelete