this is a new adventure for me and im loving it posted my pegs and food slight problem with sunset as sun gone on holiday however this is what i have so far
I love how the sunset is showing up the veins on the grapes and that fruit salad makes my mouth salivate and is that a speck of passionfruit sitting on the cream yum. I haven't had time to upload mine yet, Kirsty and the kids go home to morrow and took Raymon home from hospital today. So should be able to get to it tomorrow.
OMG I can just about taste that fresh fruit salad, Love the pictures esspecially the grapes.
ReplyDeleteI love how the sunset is showing up the veins on the grapes and that fruit salad makes my mouth salivate and is that a speck of passionfruit sitting on the cream yum. I haven't had time to upload mine yet, Kirsty and the kids go home to morrow and took Raymon home from hospital today. So should be able to get to it tomorrow.
ReplyDelete