like your veggie gardens, is the top one a old bath.
YES
I haven't done this one yet but have a few salad stuff in my garden.
love them both the colours on the old zinc container is very cool, and love the old bath is that another bed on the left hand side. Would love a follow up when the veges are all growing prolifically as I know they will in your wonderful climate.
like your veggie gardens, is the top one a old bath.
ReplyDeleteYES
ReplyDeleteI haven't done this one yet but have a few salad stuff in my garden.
ReplyDeletelove them both the colours on the old zinc container is very cool, and love the old bath is that another bed on the left hand side. Would love a follow up when the veges are all growing prolifically as I know they will in your wonderful climate.
ReplyDelete