I am laughing because I have chosen the same wheels. I have shot from the same angle as well. Watch my space.
this is beautifully composed you have round edges, triangles as well as light and shadows in the spokes, lovely photo, you rock
O my, you two girls on the other side of the ditch are really putting us to shame with your early photos, I love this wheel, lovely angle that you have taken it on.
I am laughing because I have chosen the same wheels. I have shot from the same angle as well. Watch my space.
ReplyDeletethis is beautifully composed you have round edges, triangles as well as light and shadows in the spokes, lovely photo, you rock
ReplyDeleteO my, you two girls on the other side of the ditch are really putting us to shame with your early photos, I love this wheel, lovely angle that you have taken it on.
ReplyDelete